IDEX Squid Ink Treatment Color Cream (250g x 2)
- Made in Korea
- Ammonia Free Formulation
- Formulated For White Hair, Dry & Brittle Hair
- Darkens & Conditioned Hair, Helps To Maintain Healthy & Black Shinny Hair
IDEX Squid Ink Treatment Color Cream is a hair dye with safety ingredient as it is less irritating than the other alkaline hair dyes, so it is suitable for those who have frequent hair loss or those with sensitive scalp. Ammonia free formulation to reduce hair damage, scalp irritation and irritating odor during hair dyeing. It contains seed oil and other ingredients gives you with an excellent natural color and smooth hair.
1. It is effective for covering grayish hair and provides a natural color.
2. Due to its low hair damage, it able to overcome the stiff and loose problems of your dyed hair.
3. Its ingredients provide a hair care effect to the hair, enhance hair coloring effectiveness and maintain your hair healthiness.
4. Ammonia free formulation to reduce unpleasant odor when dyeing hair.
Henna extract has a treatment effect and antibacterial effect to have a healthy scalp, prevent dandruff, and cover grayish hair.
Squid Ink Pigment (Sepia Color)
Squid Ink Pigment has a pigment similar to the melanin pigment in hair. It is also known to hair care and scalp care as it contains several ingredients that have beneficial effects on the scalp and hair.
Direction To Use
- Put on the Color Developer into the mixing bowl.
- Add in the Hair Color Cream and mix with the brush until the color is fully blended.
- Comb your hair in your preferred style.
- The color of the mixture on your hair will match beautifully when hair is dry.
- Wipe any color mixture you get on your skin with a damp towel.
- Leave color on for 20 minutes. Stubborn grey hair need an extra 5 minutes.
- Discard any leftover mixture.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
- The whiter hair, the brighter color will dye.
- The longer dyeing time it is after applying the color cream, the darker color will be after dye.
- The dyed color may vary depending on the dyeing time, hair condition and temperature, conditions, etc.
- Do not use on eyebrow and eyelashes.
- Keep away from children. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Do not use if you have any allergic reaction.
- Be careful not to let the hair dye get into your eyes.
- Do not perm for 1 week (after / before) of a hair dye.
- Do a patch test 2 days before dying for checking side effects.
If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately with water. If irritation occurs, call a physician. Do not use this product if scalp is irritated or injured. Check scalp before using.